19.9.12

OUR BOOK LIST

A little while ago I shared Monkey's favourite toys. Now, I'd like to share the books that he loves and wants to read day after day after day ... 

Favourite Toddler Books

1. Good Night, Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann
2. The Little Fisherman by Margaret Wise Brown, illustrated by Dahlov Ipcar
3. Little People's Cars, Trucks, Planes and Trains
4. My Very First Mother Goose edited by Iona Opie, illustrated by Rosemary Wells
5. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle
6. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown, illustrated by Clement Hurd

1 comment:

  1. "I Wish that I had Duck Feet" by Dr. Seuss is a favourite here as well as "Paper Bag Princess" by Robert Muncsh. Robert Muncsh is fun for ME to read so I am looking to introduce more of his stuff... :) (Oh and Grumpy Bird had a stellar run in the night time line up too! Such attitude from such a small bird... ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...